The student will work in the Department of Animal Science, Knoxville, TN at the University of Tennessee. Prior to starting the internship, interns will participate in a day-long orientation to familiarize them with the Tennessee Extension Programs in ANR. Tentative dates are May 20 through July 29 or 30th, 2020.
- Aid in development of teaching materials and presentations for UT Beef and Forage Center
- Aid in curriculum development for Tennessee 4H Beef Project
- Assist with 4H Beef Project events including Academic Conference and 4-H RoundUp
- Assist with UTBeef website upkeep and social media outreach concerning adult and youth extension events
- Assist with summer Tennessee Master Beef Producer presentations across TN
- Work with Extension Specialist to create and revise beef nutrition management Extension publications
- Provide support as needed to extension projects and 4-H livestock events